Startups Magazine Webinar: Breaking into Healthtech
For this webinar we will be celebrating the launch of our new podcast series with a focus on startups adapting to change in healthtech.
Our partners will be joining us in this hour to discuss how the last few months has affected the landscape for startups and has changed things within the healthtech sector.
We will be talking to a number of founders & big names within the UK healthtech scene about what it takes to get your ideas integrated and how to cross the red tape. We will also look into how the last three months has affected short-term and long-term goals for these startups as well as digging into some sage advice from our keynote about the steps you can take to move these along.
What can you expect?
Honest stories from startups and entrepreneurs about adapting to change when times are tough. These startups are living through the most trying times we have known and adapting not only to survive, but thrive.
- 1.50pm: Welcome! Grab a cup of tea and settle in! ☕
- 2.00pm: Starting with a mindfulness session from our wellness partner OpenMind Wellbeing & an introduction from Anna Flockett, editor of Startups Magazine
- 2.05-2.25pm: Keynote speaker Edward Elliott, is Head of Growth at PUBLIC, Europe's leading GovTech venture firm & will be digging in to what it takes to break into healthTech in the UK
- 2.30pm: Our panel of healthtech startups, hosted by our editor, Anna Flockett including:
- Joanna Montgomery, founder of Little Riot
- James Flint, CEO & co-founder of Hospify
- Sherezade Ruano, founder of RhythmiaBreath
- 3.50pm: Q&A with our speakers
- 3.00pm: Goodbyes ?