HOW TO GET FUNDED: FUNDRAISING ADVICE FOR EARLY-STAGE FOUNDERS
Fundraising is a 24/7 job for a CEO. First-time entrepreneurs might find it overwhelming. Hence, we decided to discuss what to focus on, how to get ready and succeed.
Join us to hear useful insights and practical advice
What you will learn:
- What makes a business idea fundable.
- How to succeed in fundraising.
- What are the key steps in the fundraising process.
- Do you need an investment strategy.
- How to prepare a winning investor deck.
- How to build investment relations.
- What is due diligence and how to get ready.
Speaker: Anna Magiera, Senior Partner, Startups & Venture Business
Anna is a mentor at Seedstars, Imperial Enterprise Lab, ReaktorX, Berlin Startup School, and a member of the Board of Directors at Startup Hub Poland. She has become a mentor and advisor for hundreds of startups from all over the world. Anna was a part of the management teams of venture capital funds, private equity, and corporate funds. She launched and coordinated acceleration programs and startup competitions in Europe. In addition, she has coordinated partnerships with Europe and Silicon Valley investors.