Guide to Valuing Your Startup
PriceEvent Price€ 50
Learn about basics of the startup valuation.
Valuation is the process of calculating the value of a company, essential for investor negotiations and fundraising. But given the particuliarities of startup revenue and growth cycle, the valuation process will be different and more complex for early-stage startups.
So how can you navigate the process of valuing your startup? Do you want to learn about the key metrics and the common valuation methodologies?
Dulal Das is a certified valuation analyst with over 30 years of experience and the Valuation Director at The Startup Club. During the workshop, he will guide you through the key steps of startup valuation and the main concepts to keep in mind.
The workshop on January 28th will explore the following topics:
- What is Startup Valuation?
- Startup Life Cycle ,Financing Cycle Stages & Metrics
- Key Strategies for Startup
- Key Reasons & Purpose of Startup Valuation
- Levers to build a great Startup
- Startup Valuation- only KPI that Matters
- Key Startup Metrics
- Startup Valuation Method-Pre Revenue( Seed Stage)
- Questionnaire & Due Diligence
- Startup valuation Method- Post Revenue-Angel Funding/VC/Series-A Funding Stage
- Startup Valuation VS Price Dynamics
- Investors Focus on evaluation of Startup
- Startup Valuation Range by Stages of Development
- Startup Valuation & Management
The workshop will be interactive, with 45-minute presentation followed by an open Q&A session.
For more about startup valuation services, visit www.thestartupclub.net/valuation-services.