CIPD Festival of Work
PriceEvent PriceFrom £132
Join the online CIPD Festival of Work on 15-17 June 2021 for three action-packed days of essential learning, networking and discovering. This is a chance to immerse yourself in a world of inspiration and discovery - designed to develop you, your people and your business.
Held as an online event over the three days, you'll explore how to best lead a responsible and agile business in a post-Covid, post-Brexit climate. Covering topics such as corporate governance, hybrid working models and new working strategies, you'll develop your knowledge to help you, your people and your organisation stay agile in today's ever-evolving world of work.
Be inspired by the stellar speaker line-up of 50+ top practitioners and visionaries who are at the forefront of business management.
Hear the latest innovations, case studies, advice and research from the likes of:
- Brian Cox, CBE, OBE, FRS, Professor of Particle Physics, The School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manchester
- Steven Cooper, Group CEO of C. Hoare & Co - Berna Oztinaz, Chief Human Resources Officer, Genel Energy PLC
- Sandra Wallace, Partner and Joint Managing Director UK and Europe, DLA Piper LLP, and titled 'Champion of the Year' at the Social Mobility Awards 2020
- Prof. Diana Kloss MBE, Hon President, Council for Work and Health
- Dr Carl Benedikt Frey, Director, Future of Work, Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford
- Helen Moulinos, CEO, POhWER - Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS
- Patrick Hull, VP HR Future of Work, Unilever
- Cheryl Allen, Head of Culture & Transformation, Atos
Book a conference ticket and you’ll get full festival access to:
- 20+ hours of thought-provoking sessions
- 50+ speakers sharing the latest innovations, case studies and research
- A chance to ask the experts your questions in live Q&As
- 1-2-1 and group networking opportunities with professionals across the world
- Leading solutions providers showcasing new products and services
- A Wellbeing Hub providing useful resources and self-care activities
All of this is available to you live or on-demand for 28 days, meaning you can enjoy your experience at your own pace.