China Series: Expand in China Programme
Sharpen strategies, meet potential partners, and understand what works in China with TusPark Global Network
TusPark UK supports British companies in their expansion to China through soft-landing services and practical work. The China Series: Expand in China The programme is a high-quality series of workshops that prepares international companies for practical business expansion work in China. This series includes an overview of the geographic strengths of different regions of China, as well as business networking sessions with potential partners.
Whom is this programme for:
- Companies looking to expand their business in China
- Medium and large enterprises
- Technology companies with unique intellectual property
- Partly in Mandarin
*Simultaneous interpretation to English will be provided for sessions conducted in mandarin.
14:00 – 16:00 PM (BST), 12 - 16 & 19 - 23 April 2021
You can register to join the full programme or any one or more webinars.
The event will cover current opportunities for business in different regions in China such as the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Area, Yangtze River Delta Area, Greater Bay Area, as well as emerging major and minor cities.
- Introduction to Chinese market
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei coordinated development plan
- Shanghai and the Yangtze River Delta Area
- The Market environment in Jiangmen and the Greater Bay Area
- How Hong Kong connects China and the global market
- Chengdu and Southwest China
- Xi’an and Central-Western China
- Qingdao and emerging coastal cities in China
- Fushun and Northeast China
- The regional advantages and landing policy in Nanning
- Entrepreneurship environment and business opportunities in Xuzhou
We will also provide practical webinars to help overseas enterprises understand the Chinese market better, and the topics will include IP, commercial regulatory policies, financial planning, legal practice, marketing, and branding in China:
- Key opportunities and challenges of doing business in China
- How to conduct foreign investment in China: Equity structure and legals
- The legals of foreign companies fundraising in China
- Tax planning in China
- China market capital and IPO practices
- Employment law for both foreign and Chinese employees
- Overseas enterprise operation and risk Management
The programme will also discuss case studies highlighting the best practices for overseas companies going to China.
- Best practices for pitching and working with Chinese business partners
- How foreign companies can manage their relationship with a Chinese investor
- How iSmartWay soft-landed in Wuhan
More details and the timetable will come to you by email.