Top five branding tips
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about branding? Is it just your company’s name? or the logo? Maybe it is the design, colour scheme and packaging?
What is Branding?
A brand is all those elements and a lot more. It encapsulates the quality your users expect from your product or service. It is what everybody says and thinks about your business when you are not around. In a way branding is the identity of your company in the marketplace.
Investing in your branding strategy and assets can be extremely beneficial. You can relay your values and the reasons why you have created your product or service offering. It is every entrepreneur’s goal to instil a sense of belonging to their customers, to be remembered.
In the era of digital advertising promoting your brand to large audiences is easier than ever before, although not necessarily a cost-free exercise.
Here are our 5 Tips for founders building their branding strategy:
- Think about the meaning of your logo, business name, colour schemes and designs. Ensure they are appealing visually to your target user, more so that it represents your values.
- Branding is not just about appearances, it in fact it is all about quality. The user satisfaction is the biggest factor behind every successful business. It is essential to provide the best quality products and win user’s trust so that once they buy your products, you meet their expectations.
- Create exciting content from interactive posts to videos that relay your values and vision.
- Establishing a recognisable way of interacting with your users can put your business in the lead position. Setting a high standard for the experience your users have on your website, social media channel can be a great way to differentiate yourself from competitors.
- Branding is the best way to create a healthy relationship between customers and your business. It is vital that you let your customer join the same mission you are on and be part of the community that you are building around your business.
Branding is just part of the puzzle in the story of growth for many of our founders. In practice you need to couple branding activities with marketing and advertising, to accelerate and position your product and business.
At Juice Ventures, it is our mission to transform the journey our founders across all stages by funding their growth.