Oslo Innovation Week 100 Pitches 2022
Oslo Innovation Week 100 Pitches powered by DNB is a platform connecting entrepreneurs and investors. If you have an investor-ready business solution to the UN sustainable development goals, you should join.
This year, we’ll be accepting applications via CrowdWorks. CrowdWorks connects companies with minds and capital from startup communities, mentors, corporates, and investors. Please follow this link to apply for Oslo Innovation Week 100 Pitches 2022.
The 2022 edition will be hybrid, with all pitch videos provided by participants for juries and investors via CrowdWorks. All startups need to submit a maximum 3-minute video pitch no later than June 30th. These pitch videos will be evaluated and the top pitches will be made available on the Oslo Innovation Week website. Later on, these pitches will be subject to a preliminary evaluation by the first jury who will select the top 8 companies. These companies are invited to present in front of the final jury in Oslo on September 29th and we will announce the winner on the same day.
The OIW 100 Pitches events during Oslo Innovation Week will feature talks between founders and investors, entrepreneurs and experts. Eight founders are selected to join the main session, where they will be interviewed by the jury. This format allows for more time to understand and investigate the business ideas.
- The deadline for completing your application profile is July 25th
- The finale takes place physically on September 29th
Pitch criteria, format, and jury
- Eligible companies must be seed-stage and/or investor-ready.
- Must identify at least one UN Sustainable Development Goal they are addressing
- Max 3-minute company pitch video
- All presentations and slides must be in English
- The jury is gender-balanced and will include:
○ an investor
○ a corporate executive or innovation expert
○ an entrepreneur
Three reasons to join
- Showcase your startup to the largest group of investors at Oslo Innovation Week
- Compete for the prize package (200 000 NOK + pitch workshop prior to the finale) sponsored by DNB
- Exclusive access to events at Oslo Innovation Week, connect and meet with people from the Nordic startup ecosystem
Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.