New Advertising Solutions to Help Small Businesses Thrive
Waze, the platform bringing together communities on and off the road, has announced updates to Waze Ads Starter, its advertising solution tailored specifically to small businesses. The features take into account the unique challenges faced by small businesses now, making it easier for them to connect with existing customers and attract new ones while making the most of their marketing investment.
With these updates, Waze is making it simpler for small business advertisers to create and manage Waze ad campaigns with Ad Manager, a streamlined campaign management dashboard.
Now, in minutes, small businesses can begin advertising, see how campaigns are performing at a glance, and easily make changes as well as gaining access to new ad formats and other capabilities. Available both on desktop and in a new mobile-friendly experience, Ad Manager makes it as easy as possible for small businesses to achieve their business goals.
- Ad formats: Arrows and Takeovers join existing Pin and Search formats with the option to preview all ads on mobile.
- Targeting criteria: Choose targets based on a specific zip code, city, geographical region, or coordinates.
- Goal-specific calls-to-action: Achieve your goals and increase customer engagement with Waze recommended calls-to-action including, Save for Later, Save Location, Drive There, and Call Now.
- Push notifications: Re-engage customers after their drive with push notification reminders.
- Flexible campaigns: Run seasonal campaigns or limited-time promotions.
“We know small business owners have unique goals and challenges, especially now. Nearly half of them have told us that COVID-19 has majorly disrupted their business, so we’re thrilled to roll out new solutions for them,” said Matt Phillips, Global Head of Waze SMB.
“Waze Ads Starter is an easy-to-use, inexpensive solution that helps save time and money, when small businesses need to make the most of both.”
Waze is also introducing features to help small businesses manage advertising budget, showing estimated campaign reach and providing a recommended budget that dynamically incorporates locations and other campaign details, based on a total or monthly campaign budget setting. Small business owners can begin advertising on Waze for just a few dollars per day, with no monthly commitment.