The Business Travel Show: FlightBox
Also at the Business Travel Show we caught up with Khalid Medaghri, Chief Executive Officer at FlightBox, who offer multi-brand and ready-to-go travel kits with Personal Care essentials in travel size (cabin luggage adapted).
When were you launched?
FlightBox was founded in Sept 2018 and sales started in June 2019
Where are you based?
How many people are working for the company?
Sum up what your company/product does in one sentence
Provide complete travel kits with multi-brand essential personal care products in cabin accepted format.
Why is it unique?
There are four reasons why we are unique:
- Totally dedicated to travel size personal care products
- Offer ready-to-board multi-brand kits
- In multiple offerings: organic, zero waste, pop, luxury
- Socially engaged: all boxes are assembled by people with disabilities
What problem does it solve?
Travel size limitations in cabin luggage and short stays convenience overall
What platforms is it available on/can integrate with?
The website FlightBox.fr and Amazon
What markets is it available in?
B2C: FlightBox website + Amazon; B2B: Duty-Free Paris + pharmacies + Corporate Concierge.
Which companies are using it already?
Lagardère Travel Retail, SNCF (French railways), China Southern Airlines + a network of 26 major French companies through corporate concierge
What do travel managers like about it?
Improves the business travel experience for employees.
Why do travellers like it?
Travel size products, quality of products, completeness, diversity of products and brands, sustainability, social impact
What are your growth plans?
- Sell 1 million travel kits within three years
- Integrate within flight booking and accommodation booking platforms for Top 10 airline and accommodation players
- Be part of loyalty programme of airline and business travel managers
- Be present in all European Duty-free shops
Why are you exhibiting in the Launchpad?
Gain visibility to be provider of travel managers and integrate with flight/accommodation platforms