Latest data available on Close Brothers Asset Finance’s SME Data Hub
The data from Close Brothers Asset Finance’s latest research is now available on its free-to-use SME Data Hub. Conducted in late June and early July in partnership with Kantar, the research focuses on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The research includes:
- Impact on the UK’s payment culture
- Late payments
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Cashflow and operational arrangements
- Working from home and commuting habits
- The environment, including air quality and appreciation of nature
The data on the SME Data Hub stretches back to the start of 2016 and allows both graphs and tables to be downloaded by users. The only requirement the company has placed on the use of the data is it must be credited as the source of the data.
How it works
The data can be manipulated in several ways, including sector, business size and location.
To access the data:
- Select the year/quarter: Each 'wave' was collected at a specific time. Just select from the drop-down (above) the year/quarter you wish to view.
- Choose a question set: You can choose different question sets to select data about a specific category or topic.
- Filter the data: Use the filters to split the results
- Compare data: If the same question has been asked in other years/quarters, you can use the drop-down underneath each chart to see how results have changed over time
Sectors surveyed include:
- Food and Drink
- Transport & Haulage
- Wholesale and distribution
- Print and Packaging
- Public sector
- North East England
- North West England
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- East Anglia
- Greater London
- South East England
- South West England
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
For more news from Close Brothers Asset Finance, please click here.